Rose Latte- Dairy free
- 1 cup milk of choice (I especially love almond, pistachio and coconut)
- 2 teaspoons rose water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 heaping teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons honey (can sub maple syrup for vegan option)
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients save for honey and coconut oil. Bring to simmer, stirring occasionally, and let simmer until the raspberries have begun to dissolve into the milk, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before blending until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh strainer (a tea strainer works great) and then add coconut oil, honey and blend again until rich and frothy. Serve immediately.
- Alternatively, you can skip using the raspberries and simply heat all ingredients, save for honey and coconut oil until just warm. Remove from heat, let cool slightly, then add the honey and coconut oil and blend until rich and frothy. Serve immediately. Serves 1.