Raw raspberry & white chocolate torte
Makes one 9˝ torte
For the base
1⁄2 cup cashews
1⁄2 cup pecans
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon melted cacao butter
2 teaspoons agave nectar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Pulse all ingredients in a food processor until they bind.
2. Press into a 9˝ springform cake pan and place in the fridge to set.
For the filling
2 cup cashews
11⁄2 cups cacao butter ,grated or chopped small then melted
3⁄4 cup agave nectar
1⁄2 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh raspberries
3 tablespoons extra agave nectar
Instructions1. In a bowl mix the raspberries with the extra agave nectar and spread on a non-stick dehydrator tray . Dehydrate at 105° for 12 hours.This is an optional step – if you’re short of time then there’s the option to not dehydrate them.
2. Blend all remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth,transfer to a bowl.
3. Add the raspberries to the white chocolate mixture and gently mix in the raspberries.
4. Pour the mixture onto the base.
5. Leave in the fridge to set.
6. Serve with berries as a garnish
Image from: nmmeiyee.com/
Recipe from: Russell James