Raw Pistachio Slice
- ½ cup raw pistachios
- 1 soft medjool date, pitted
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup raw pistachios (pre-soak and strain only if not using a power blender*)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup more chopped raw pistachios
- chopped pistachios, edible rose petals, edible heather flowers
- Process all crust ingredients in a food processor into a sticky crumbly mixture. Transfer into a small parchment-lined tupperware container (I used one that’s 3″ x 5.5″) or a 5″ springform pan and press down into a flat even crust. Freeze while working on the next layer.
- Make sure all filling ingredients are at room temp. Blend everything, except the additional 1/4 cup pistachios, in a high power blender into a smooth uniform consistency. Fold in the extra pistachios with a spoon. Transfer the mixture into the prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings. Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight to set. Slice and enjoy! Keep leftovers frozen.