RAW, NO-BAKE BROWNIES
- 11/2 cups (171g) blanched almond flour
- ½ cup (46g) raw cacao powder
- ½ cup (157g) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine himalayan salt
- 11/2 cups (210g) raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil, solid
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons milk of choice (I use coconut/almond milk)
- In a large bowl, mix together with a spatula the almond flour and cacao powder until well combined and you see no more lumps.
- Add to a food processor (or blender) the maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and cashews. Process for a few seconds, until the mixture is creamy. You may need to scrape the sides of your bowl.
- Using your spatula, mix the cashew mixture with the almond/cacao mixture in the bowl until it forms into a dough.
- Line an 8x6-inch pan with parchment paper and press the dough evenly in the pan. Freeze for 20 minutes and go on to making the ganache.
- In a bowl over simmering water (double boiler), melt together the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and cacao powder. Once melted, remove it from the stove and add the milk, and stir to combine. Allow the ganache to cool and thicken. You can speed this up by freezing or refrigerating the ganache for a few minutes.
- Top your brownie with the ganache, then cut into squares and serve. Store in the fridge, in an airtight container.