- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 ½ Tbsp. nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond*, coconut milk or water
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk or full-fat yogurt –> not dairy-free
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 scoops unflavored or vanilla protein powder of choice
- 2 tsp. maple syrup(optional-for a touch of sweetness)
- 1 cup ice
- handful of spinach (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the container of your blender. Place the lid on top and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.