Paleo Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cans coconut milk 13.5 oz each, or 3 ½ cups homemade high-fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup (for Keto: use low carb granulated sweetener of choice for 6g net carbs per serving)
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract (optional: the alcohol lowers the freezing temperature, allowing less sweetener and creating a creamier outcome)
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon sea salt optional
- Place coconut milk, maple syrup (or other sweetener) and vanilla extract in a blender. Purée until sweetener dissolves, scraping down sides, if necessary, about 30 seconds.
- Freeze in ice cream maker, according to manufacturer’s instructions. Serve!