Paleo Pork Fajita Bowls
- 16 ounces Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, (seeds removed, cut into strips)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, (seeds removed, cut into strips)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, (seeds removed, cut into strips)
- 1 Sweet Onion, (sliced)
- Olive or Avocado Oil, (for cooking)
- 3 Cups Leftover Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin*
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1/4 Cup Avocado Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, (grated)
- Handful Fresh Cilantro, (chopped)
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium/high heat. Add riced cauliflower, salt, and pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes (stir occasionally) until golden brown and tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Increase heat to high and drizzle a generous amount of oil into the pan. Add bell peppers and onion to the pan, cook 6-7 minutes while stirring frequently. Once peppers and onions are tender and browned, season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat back down to medium/high. Add pork, garlic powder, cumin, red pepper flakes and a generous drizzle of oil to the pan. Cook 1-2 minutes just to heat through.
- Assemble fajita bowls with layers of cauli-rice, peppers & onions and shredded pork. Serve with a drizzle of Cilantro Lime Dressing, lime wedges, fresh cilantro, and sliced avocado.