- 1 13.5oz coconut milk
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 cups water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the can of coconut milk and honey on the stove and heat on medium low.
- In a separate pot heat the 3 cups fo water on medium heat.
- Whisk your eggs and honey together in a large bowl.
- Once the coconut milk mixture is heated, stir together with the eggs and lemon.
- Pour the hot water at the bottom of a large baking dish and fill about halfway.
- Arrange 3 mini ramekins in the baking dish and pour in the custard batter.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Eat warm or refrigerate for a cold version.