Paleo Fish Bunless Wrap
- 800 g (1.7 lbs.) white fish cut into chunks
- 1 tbs. macadamia oil
- 3 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. salt
For the toppings
- 4 large or 8 small cos lettuce leaves
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup coriander chopped
- Toss fish in macadamia oil, spices and salt and allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cos lettuce leaves and other toppings.
- Back to the fish! Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with a little macadamia oil.
- Add the fish pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked through.
- To make, place cos lettuce on plates followed by avocado, coriander, tomato and finally the fish.
- Serve with lemon wedges.