Mango Banana Green Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 heaped cup baby spinach
- 1 tbsp golden flaxseeds
- 1 medium banana, cut into pieces and frozen (make sure the banana is ripe before freezing)
- 1 large mango, cut into pieces and frozen, about 1 1/2 to 2 cups (make sure the mango is ripe before freezing)
- toppings of your choice, I use fresh mango slices and chia seeds
- Add the almond milk, baby spinach, and flaxseeds to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen banana and mango pieces to the blender and pulse until just smooth. Because of how thick it is, you will have to stop to give it a mix a few times to get it moving.
- Spoon the smoothie into a bowl, and top with whichever toppings you like!