Skip to content
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup “Shamrock Farms” whipping cream cold
- Add cream cheese and stevia to a medium bowl.
- Whisk the mixture on medium-high speed for two minutes.
- Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix for another minute to combine everything.
- Add in the cold heavy whipping cream
- Whip the mixture on medium speed for 2 minutes then increase the speed -high for 3 minutes.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the mousse for 2-4 hours.
- Ready to serve in little cups.