Honey Garlic Steak Bites
- 1 1/2 lbs sirloin steak, cup into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tbsp garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil if you prefer
- Cut sirloin steak into 1 inch pieces and place into a resealable gallon size bag.
- In a mixing bowl whisk soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey,garlic and olive oil
- Pour over steak pieces. Seal bag trying to press out any excess air. Massage marinade into steak pieces.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove half the steak from marinade and let as much of the marinade drip off as possible. Place in skillet (do not overcrowd the pan) and let sear on one side for about 1 1/2 minutes the turn and cook to desired doneness. Usually this takes less than 3 minutes total for us
- Transfer to a plate to keep warm and repeat with second batch of steak pieces .
Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!