Healthy Salted Caramel Banana Split Shake
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 small or 1/2 a large banana – preferably pre-frozen
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter – sub 2 Tablespoons of raw cashews, soak in boiling water for 10 minutes before blending if you don’t have a high powered blender
- 1-2 Tablespoons of maple syrup – depending on how sweet you want it.
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4-1/2 cup of ice – more or less to desired consistency.
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with toppings of choice – I use coconut shreds, cacao nibs (or a shaving or dark chocolate) always.