Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside
- Melt coconut oil either in a microwave (using microwavable safe bowl) or in a small sauce pan. Add in remaining wet ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium size bowl. Start adding in wet ingredients, a little bit at a time. Once fully mixed, set in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Slightly wet your hands. Create tablespoon sized balls and press onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes or until golden. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.