Healthy Chocolate Chip Scones
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1egg whisked.
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate, I chopped up a bar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour coconut oil into dry ingredients, followed by maple syrup, whisked egg, and vanilla.
- Stir until dough-like consistency.
- Fold in chocolate.
- Place dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and form into round shape. Flatten slightly into a disk.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and separate onbaking sheet.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Keep an eye on them after 15 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.