Healthy Burger Bowl
Prep Time| 15
Cook Time| 15
Total Time| 30 minutes
- 2 burger patties ( lamb, beef, chicken, turkey, veggie or vegan)
- grill-able veggies- 1 onion, zucchini, bell pepper, eggplant, tomato or asparagus
- 2 large handfuls fresh greens- arugula, spinach, baby kale, mesclun, or other salad greens
- fresh veggies- grated carrot, grated beet, cucumber, radish, shredded cabbage, tomatoes, sprouts, avocado, or whatever else you can think of.
- optional additions- seeds, nuts, fermented things like sauerkraut or kimchi, pickled onions or shallots
- Dressing- caesar, gorganzola, balsamic, tahini, green goddess, or simply lemon and olive oil.
1. Pre-heat grill to medium high. ( you can also pan-sear)
2. Prep burgers and veggies.
3. Grill burgers and any grill-able veggies, turning heat down after marking.
4. Assemble bowls with greens, veggies, grilled veggies, burger and spoon dressing over top adding any optional additions that you like.