Grill Beef Steak
- 2 pounds (1kg) beef grilling steak, (1/2 pound per person)
- generous amount Cathy's Gluten Free Spice Mix
- Season both sides of the steak generously with Cathy's Gluten Free Spice Mix. Let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to 350 F, medium-high.
- Set the steak on hot grill and leave for 3 minutes. (Close the lid for more even cooking, trying to maintain your grill close to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- For fancy grill marks on your steak, rotate it a half-turn or so and cook another 2 minutes.
- Flip the steak over and cook an additional 3 to 10 minutes, depending on the desired degree of doneness. For accuracy, test the internal temperature with a thermometer.