Gluten Free Chocolate Blender Muffins
- 2Cups GF Oats
- 3/4Cup Peanut or Almond Butter
- 2 Maple Syrup
- 1 Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Vanilla
- 1 Baking Powder
- 1 Baking Soda
- Dash of Salt
- 1 1/4Cup Dairy Free Milk
- ¼Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add everything except the chocolate chips to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir them in the batter and pour in your muffin tin.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.