- 1 Tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 inch long piece of ginger, cut into fine matchsticks
- 6 scallions, both white and green parts, cut on the diagonal into 1/2" pieces
- 1/4 cup soy gluten free sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake fish for 10-15 minutes, depending on size.
- In a small skillet, heat peanut oil until it is very hot.
- Add ginger and cook stirring constantly for 1 minute or until it is fragrant.
- Add scallions, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir over low heat just to warm it through.
- Set cooked fish fillets over white rice and spoon sauce on top of the fillets.