Garlic Brussels Sprouts Potatoes
- 2 lb potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 tsp garlic powder, optional
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Boil or steam the potatoes, but don’t cook them all the way. I recommend 15-20 minutes max, depending on your type of potato. Let cool and cut into inch-sized chunks.
- For making the Garlic Brussels Sprouts, heat a pan with half of the oil. Add onions, Brussels sprouts, and garlic and roast all for around 10 minutes until lightly browned and golden.
- Add optional garlic powder and mix with the potatoes and more of the oil. Cook for another 10 minutes until the potatoes are completely done.
- Alternatively, you can put the garlic, Brussels sprouts, and onions on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper. Roast everything for around 10 minutes at 425° Then add potatoes and continue roasting for an extra 15 minutes.