Frozen Strawberry Peach Lemonade
- 2 c. coarsely chopped peaches peeled
- 2 c. chopped strawberries
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 1/4 c. honey
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine the peaches, strawberries, and honey. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Place peach mixture in a blender. Remove the center piece of blender lid (to allow steam to escape) and cover the top with a clean dish towel. Puree until smooth. Pour into a large bowl, add lemon juice & stir mixed well.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until cooled.
- When ready to serve, blend two cups of peach puree with two cups of water and four cups of ice. If you'd like it a little sweeter, change the ration to two cups of puree to one cup of water and four cups of ice. Serve immediately.