Fresh Peach Lemonade
- 3 ripe peaches halved
- 1/4 cups lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- 3 teaspoons simple syrup to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay halved peaches cut side down in rimmed baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until tender. Remove and let cool to the touch.
- Remove skin and pit from each peach. Place in food processor. Puree peach flesh.
- Combine peach flesh, lemon juice, water, and simple syrup. Stir to combine.
- *This recipe is tart. Adjust lemon juice and simple syrup levels according to taste.