Fresh Fruit Board with Granola, yogurt and Wildflower Honey
- 3 cups plain coconut yogurt
- 2/3 cup wildflower honey (or regular honey)
- 3 cups honey granola- gluten free
- 10 cups assorted berries and sliced fruit (I used raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, mango, papaya, kiwi, plums, peaches, oranges)
- Wash or rinse all fruits and slice ones that are whole. Set out on a large board for guests to choose from.
- In a large bowl, stir to combine the Greek yogurt, then use a spatula to pour it into a medium sized serving bowl. Set out alongside the granola and honey for guests to add to their fruit bowl. ENJOY!!