Easy Vegan Cheese
- 3/4 cup coconut milk canned (180 g) (*see recipe notes below)
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes (20 g)
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour OR arrowroot flour/starch (16 g)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Pinch of smoked paprika (optional)
Put all ingredients into a saucepan, stir continuously with a whisk, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Let simmer on low to medium heat for about one minute until the sauce is stretchy
Enjoy your easy vegan cheese sauce!