- 1-2 tsp organic matcha powder
- 1-2 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1-2 tsp agaveor honey (natural sweetener of choice)
- In a small bowl, add your matcha powder and just enough hot water (1-2 tbsp) to mix your matcha into a paste.
- Use your bamboo whisk to mix thoroughly. You’d want to whisk in a circular and zig zag formation until completely dissolved and smooth.
- In a large glass filled with iced cubes, pour in 1 cup of almond milk, add your natural sweetener of choice and then slowly pour your matcha into the glass. Stir with a spoon.
- Serve and enjoy!