Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 ¾cups zucchini finely grated
- ½cup coconut sugar
- ¼cup pure maple syrup
- ½cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1 ½ vanilla extract
- 1 ½cup all-purpose flour gluten-free
- 1 baking soda
- ½ salt
- ⅓cup cocoa powder regular
- ¾cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor, finely grate zucchini and measure out 1 ¾ cups. Squeeze excess moisture out of the zucchini by dabbing with a paper towel. (You will end up with a little over 1 cup of grated zucchini once water is squeezed out.)
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, oil or butter, and vanilla.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl combine flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix by hand until batter is smooth.
- Stir in grated zucchini and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf panwith non-stick cooking spray and/or line it with parchment paper. Pour in the zucchini bread batter and spread it out evenly in the pan. Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted in comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temperature before serving. Enjoy!