- 12oz (about 2-2.5 cups) Brussels sprouts halved if small, quartered if large – about 1/2 inch pieces
- 1TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp black pepper
- 2TB maple syrup
- 2TB Dijon mustard
- 2TB apple cider vinegar
- 1/2tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cuppecans
- Add Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a pan and cook for 5-7 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Add maple syrup, mustard, apple cider vinegar, and garlic powder into pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast pecans in a separate pan for 1-2 minutes to release their flavor.
- Add Brussels sprouts to serving dish and top with pecans.