Detox Chocolate Strawberry Cups
Yields: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave for vegan option
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup coconut cream, the hard part at the top (do not shake can)
- 5 ounces dark sugar free chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 7 strawberries, quartered
- Fresh mint leaves
- Blend the strawberries with the honey and lemon juice until smooth.
- Then blend the coconut milk with the coconut cream until smooth. Add it to the strawberry puree, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Put the chocolate in a small microwave proof bowl and microwave, stirring every 10 seconds at time, until melted. Be careful not to overcook.
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners and pour a spoonful of melted chocolate in each. Rotate to coat all sides, and let harden, and peel off paper the paper liners.
- Fill the chocolate cups with the strawberry cream, and top with the extra strawberries and mint leaves.
Inspired by Author: skinnyms.com/chocolate-strawberry-cups/