Dairy-Free Pizza Chicken Bake
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce (see below for homemade recipe)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Vegan Mozzerella Cheese
- Any Additional Toppings
Homemade Pizza Sauce:
- 1 15 oz Can Plain Unsalted Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- If using homemade sauce, simply mix together the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In an 8×8 casserole dish, lightly coat the bottom of the dish with 1/4 cup of sauce, layer the 2 chicken breasts on top, cover with the rest of the sauce, then top with the shredded cheese and any additional toppings you choose.
- Cover the chicken in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until your chicken breasts are thoroughly cooked through.
- Remove and serve.