CURRIED CAULIFLOWER, GRAPE, & LENTIL SALAD
- 1 head cauliflower (divided into florets)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp melted the coconut oil (or water)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp curry powder (or store-bought)
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
GREEN CURRY TAHINI DRESSING*
- 4 1/2Tbsp green curry paste (or store-bought, though fresh is best)
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Pinch each salt and black pepper
- Water to thin
- 5-6 cups mixed greens, kale, spinach (or other green of choice)
- 1 cup cooked lentils (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup red or green grapes (halved)
- Fresh cilantro(optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C). Line a baking sheet (or more as needed) with parchment paper.
Add cauliflower to a mixing bowl and toss with coconut oil (or water), curry powder, and sea salt. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast cauliflower for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
Prepare the dressing by adding green curry paste, tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and whisking to combine. If needed, thin with water until pourable.
Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more green curry paste for a stronger curry flavor, tahini for greater thickness, lemon juice for acidity, or maple syrup for sweetness.
Assemble salad by adding lettuce to a serving platter or bowl. Top with lentils, grapes, and cooked cauliflower and serve with dressing. Optional: garnish with fresh cilantro.
Best served fresh. Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-4 days. Store dressing separately for up to 1 week.