Clean eating raw broccoli balls (raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, paleo-friendly)
- 2 1/2 cups organic raw broccoli pieces
- 2 1/2 cups organic cashews
- 1/4 cup organic onion
- 2 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 - 1 organic jalapeno
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
1. Add cashews and broccoli pieces to a food processor and process until they are chopped into small pieces.
2. Add all remaining ingredients in the food processor with the cashew and broccoli pieces.
3. Pulse approximately 30 - 40 times, or until everything is well combined and has a paste-like consistency.
4. Adjust seasonings to your preference.
5. Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze tightly together with a fist shape, and shape them with your fingertips into small bite size balls.
Option 1: Enjoy and refrigerate any leftovers.
Option 2: Put balls on a dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 115 for approximately 4 - 5 hours.
Store in an BPA-free air-tight container.
This recipe will make approximately 24 - 26 balls.