Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to make 30 cookies. Flatten with a fork. Dip the fork into a glass of water in between cookies so they don't stick to it.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until golden and slightly firm to the touch.