Chickpea Veggie Nuggets
- 15 ounces chickpeas
- 1/2 cup of oat flour(gluten-free) or use your favorite breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon olive or avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Black pepper according to taste
- 1-2 cloves of garlic to taste
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup of minced onion
- 1/2 cup of grated carrot
- 1/2 cup of grated zucchini
- First, Take shredded carrots and zucchini. Now, place them in the middle of the dishtowel. Wrap them with towel squeeze a few times to drain out some of the moisture.
- Now, Take a food processor, Mix drained zucchini and carrots and other remaining ingredients. Pulse a few times to mix and make sure the mixture should be wet but easily scoopable.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Use a small cookie scoop, Now, Portion out the mixture in the pan and cook the nuggets 3-5 minutes and then flip, using the back of your spatula to flatten them a bit. Now, cook until the outside of the nuggets has a slightly golden color.
- Allow leftovers to cool completely & and store it in an airtight container for 4-5 days.
Serve the delicious Chickpea Vegetable Nuggets with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy it.