Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/2cup almond milk, cashew milk or coconut milk, (or more for thinner texture)
- 2tbsp chia seeds
- 1tsp maple syrup
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract
- fresh fruit, nuts and seeds
- Add the chia seeds and milk (along with optional sweeteners) to a bowl or jar and stir together. Let sit for 10 minutes, then stir again once the seeds have started to gel.
- Cover the bowl or jar and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Chia seeds can also be made overnight for breakfast the next morning.
- Stir the chia pudding before serving and add your favorite fruit, nuts, seeds and spices.