Cherry Limeade Smoothie
- 1 ripe nectarine or peach (sliced)
- 1 heaping cup fresh or frozen cherries (add less ice if using frozen)
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or sub water or other non-dairy milk)
- 1-2 medium limes (juiced // depending on preferred tartness)
- 1 handful ice
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 handful spinach
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust flavors as needed, adding more cherries for sweetness and more lime for tart.
- Recipe as originally written yields 2 small smoothies or one large smoothie. Optional: Freeze leftovers into Popsicles.