Butternut Squash Salad
- 32 ounces Cubed Butternut Squash, (approx 3/4" thick)
- 16 ounces Brussels Sprouts, (trimmed & halved)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1 Cup Raw Pecans
- 4-5 Mandarin Oranges, (peeled & Segmented)
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Maple Syrup, (omit for Whole30 compliant)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Toss squash and brussels sprouts in oil. Transfer to lightly oiled rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 35-40 minutes or until browned and tender (gently flip once while roasting). Add the pecans during the last 2-3 minutes.
- Let cool then stir in oranges and pomegranate seeds.
- Toss with dressing. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all dressing ingredients. Whisk until fully combined.