- 1cups almond milk (I used unsweetened, but any type will work.)
- 2bananas medium to large size, peeled and halved
- 3cups blueberries frozen - I am using wild blueberries, but any type works
- 1/4cup pumpkin seeds raw, shelled, unsalted
- optional: sweetener to taste, such as agave, maple syrup, or even honey for omnivores(I have never needed it!)
- Add almond milk, banana, pumpkin seeds, and frozen blueberries to the blender.
- Blend on low for 15 seconds or so, and then ramp up to medium-high until mixture is smooth. If your blender has a smoothie setting, that will work! Just be sure and double-check it afterward to make sure any chunks were fully blended.
- Optional: garnish with blueberries, pumpkin seeds and/or thin banana slices.
- Serve and enjoy!