Blueberry Banana Protein Baked Oatmeal
- 2cups oats
- 2cups boiling water
- 2large bananas (+ 1/2 for topping)
- 1flax egg
- 1/4cup syrup
- 1/4cup protein powder
- 1/4cup hemp seeds
- 1/2cup blueberries
- 1/4cup sliced almonds
- 2teaspoons cinnamon
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2cups almond milk
- Add the oats and boiling water into a mixing bowl. Allow to sit for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash the banana in a separate bowl until as smooth as possible. Stir in the flax egg, syrup and protein powder. Pour this mixture over the softened oats and stir to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir again to combine.
- Pour the oat mixture into a 9x13 baking pan. Top with sliced bananas and more blueberries if desired.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 - 35 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then cut into squares (or scoop out) and enjoy.