Blue Moon Milk
- 1 cup milk of your choosing (I like whole milk, cashew milk, and almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon butterfly pea flower powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ashwagandha powder (optional)
- In a small saucepan set over medium-low heat, whisk together milk with maple syrup, butterfly pea powder, and spices until powder is dissolved and milk is warm but not yet simmering.
- Whir briefly using a handheld milk frother for a latte-like finish, or whisk vigorously to create a fine froth.
- Pour into warm mug and enjoy. Optionally top with a sprinkle of ground up butterfly pea flowers and freeze-dried blueberries.