Beef Stroganoff Recipe with Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3/4 pound steak in bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh and chopped
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper
- gluten-free pasta
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and saute it for about 2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Using the same skillet, saute the onion, mushroom, and garlic until they are cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Add back the beef to the skillet.
- Pour the beef broth and heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer until the beef is very tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle parsley on top and serve on gluten-free pasta