Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions
- 1pork tenderloin , cut into 8-10 2" portions
- 8-10slices thick cut bacon
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the bacon strips until half-cooked.
- Wrap the medallions with a piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Add to a hot cast iron skillet (heated on the stovetop on high heat).
- Spoon over a bit of bacon fat onto each medallion.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.