Antioxidant Blueberry Orange Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries (regular blueberries are fine too)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches OR 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh orange juice (2-4 medium oranges = approx. 1 cup juice)
- 1/2 cup coconut water, coconut water kefir or filtered water
- 1-2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 drops liquid stevia drops - optional
- 2 scoops (or 1/4 cup) grass-fed collagen (<-- this is the only grass-fed collagen I use and recommend)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract - optional
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt or Himalayan salt (<-- this is my favorite sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp whole food vitamin C powder - optional
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender.
- Blend until the smoothie is thick and fully combined.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!