Almond Butter Cup Dessert
- 1 can coconut milk, cream from the top only*
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1–3 Tbsp maple syrup (I use 1.5 Tbsp)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips, dairy-free soy-free
- Spoon the coconut milk cream from the top, leaving the liquid coconut milk. It should be thick and creamy, about 1/3-1/2 cup worth.
- Whip on low until smooth and fluffy. Don’t overmix.
- Add the almond butter, 1 tablespoon at a time while slowing mixing. Slowly drizzle in the maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Spoon into small jars or bowls.
- Melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the top of your almond butter cup dessert.