Almond Butter Brownies
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cacao powder
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl place the eggs, honey, almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Whisk to combine.
- Stir in cacao powder and baking soda until combined.
- Fold in dark chocolate chips if using.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut into squares and serve