- 1/2 cup | 50 grams tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup | 45 grams chickpea flour
- 1 cup | 240 ml coconut milk from a can
- In a medium sized mixing bowl whisk together the tapioca flour and chickpea/gram flour until combined.
- Stir in the coconut milk and mix until fully incorporated. The batter should be thick, but smooth.
- Heat a large non stick or well greased skillet on a medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter at a time onto the skillet. Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter around into a large, thin circle about 6 inches in diameter.
- Let the wrap cook for 1-2 minutes. When the edges of the wrap are cooked and there are tiny air bubbles on top you know it's time to gently flip if over and cook on the other side for another minute.
- Transfer the wrap to a plate to let cool and repeat this process until the batter is gone.